- Product 581324
Fender Custom Shop Limited-Edition Custom Shop 1951 NoCaster Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This Limited edition Custom Shop 1951 NoCaster Relic Electric Guitar is a one-of-a-kind custom shop guitar that was actually displayed at the 2009 NA...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A rare Fender Custom Shop guitar that was on display at the 2009 NAMM exhibit!
This Limited edition Custom Shop 1951 NoCaster Relic Electric Guitar is a one-of-a-kind custom shop guitar that was actually displayed at the 2009 NAMM booth.
The Nocaster occupies a special place in Fender history; they built only 50 Two-color Sunburst and 50 Dakota Red models for the Custom Shop Limited Collection.
The Custom Shop 1951 NoCaster Relic features include a premium ash body in a 2-color sunburst finish, a one-piece large U-shaped maple neck with 9.5"radius maple fingerboard and 6105 frets, a Custom Shop Twisted Tele single-coil neck pickup and Nocaster vintage Tele single-coil bridge pickup, modern wiring circuit, vintage hardware, vintage-style bridge with three special-design brass saddles, and single-ply black pickguard.
The instrument has been given the Fender "Relic" treatment to show years of natural wear and tear”nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- Series: Limited Collection
- Model Name: 1951 NoCaster Relic
- Model Number: 015-0302-(867)
- Body: Premium Ash
- Neck: Maple, "U" Shape, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Dunlop 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 1 Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Single-Coil (Neck),
- 1 Custom NoCaster Vintage Tele Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge),
- (Modern Wiring Circuit)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup Position 2: Bridge Pickup and Neck Pickup
- Position 3: Neck Pickup (Modern Wiring Circuit)
- Bridge: Vintage Style with 3 Special Design Brass Saddles
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: "U" Shape Maple Neck,
- Flat Dome Tele Knobs,
- Barrel Switch Tip
- Relic Finish Shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046),
- P/N 073-0250-006
- Accessories: Tweed Thermometer Case and Standard Molded Case, Strap, cable, Certificate of Authenticity