- Product 581325
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Custom Shop 1956 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This Limited Edition Custom Shop 1956 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar is a one-of-a-kind custom shop guitar that was actually displayed at the 200...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A rare Fender Custom Shop guitar that was on display at the 2009 NAMM exhibit!
This Limited Edition Custom Shop 1956 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar is a one-of-a-kind custom shop guitar that was actually displayed at the 2009 NAMM booth.
By 1956, the still-young Stratocaster was really starting to come into its own; Fender built only 50 Two-color Sunburst and 50 Desert Sand models for the Custom Shop Limited Collection.
Features include a premium ash body with a two-color sunburst finish, a one-piece large U-shaped maple neck with 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard and 6105 frets, three custom-designed single-coil pickups with hum-canceling reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup, five-way switching, American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuners and a single-ply parchment pickguard.
- Series: Limited Collection
- Model Name: 1956 Stratocaster Relic
- Model Number: 015-1602-(867)
- Body: Premium Ash
- Neck: 1-piece Maple, Large "U" Shape, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Dunlop 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 3 Custom Mark Kendrick Design Single-Coil Strat Pickups,
- (Middle Pickup is Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity for Hum Canceling in Switch Positions 2 and 4)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Middle Pickup is Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity for Hum Canceling in Switch Positions 2 and 4,
- Tinted Neck,
- Relic Finish Shows Natural Wear and Tear of Years of Heavy use, Nicks, Scratches, Worn Finish, Rusty Hardware and Aged Plastic Parts.
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046),
- P/N 073-0250-006
- Accessories: Vintage Tweed Case (Orange Interior), Strap, Cable, "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover, Limited Edition Certificate