- Product 520153
Fender Custom Shop LTD 50's Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop '50s Sonic Blue over 2-color Sunburst Relic Stratocaster is a limited run of 100 instruments. This beauty features a premium a...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A limited run Custom Shop Stratocaster with a layered worn finish and Texas Special pickups.
The Fender Custom Shop '50s Sonic Blue over 2-color Sunburst Relic Stratocaster is a limited run of 100 instruments. This beauty features a premium ash body, a one-piece large soft V-shaped maple neck with 9.5" radius maple fingerboard and 6105 frets, three Texas Special Single-Coil Strat Pickups with hum-canceling reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup, five-way switching, American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuners and a single-ply parchment pickguard.
The instrument has been given the Custom Shop "Relic" treatment to show years of natural wear and tear”nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- Body: Premium Lightweight Ash Body
- '57-Style Soft "V" Shape Maple Neck (Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple with Black Dot Position Inlays
- Radius: 9.5" (241)
- Frets: 22 Narrow 6105 Style
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut; Bone
- Width At Nut: 1.68" (43 mm)
- Pickups: 3 Texas Special Single-Coil Strat Pickups, Custom middle pickup is reverse wound/reverse polarity for hum canceling in switch positions 2 and 4
- Pickup Switching: 5-position Blade
- 1 - Bridge Pickup
- 2 - Bridge and Middle Pickups
- 3 - Middle Pickup
- 4 - Middle and Neck Pickups
- 5 - Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (neck pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge).
- Pickguard: one Ply Parchment
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Staggered Vintage Style Tuning
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Custom Shop Limited Edition Decal
- Limited Edition Certificate
- Case: Hardshell
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Bought this guitar a month ago. It's actually a 56 Limited Relic. The neck is more like the 10/56 boat shape with a mild V shape. The wood is very good quality. The guitar is very resonate. The pickups sound great. 21 frets that are taller and wider than vintage frets. I own several custom shop strats, and played many more. This one is my overall favorite. Factory setup was good, low action with no buzz. Neck feel is a little gooey, should slicken up as I play it more. For the current price I don't think you can find a better strat.