- Product J33642
Fender Custom Shop NOS 4A Flame Maple Top Rosewood Fingerboard Stratocaster Masterbuilt by Yuriy Shishkov
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop NOS Stratocaster is Masterbuilt by Yuriy Shishkov. A true work of art, this special Strat features vintage-style gold hardware...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A gorgeous maple top, a rosewood neck and handwound pickups.
The Fender Custom Shop NOS Stratocaster is Masterbuilt by Yuriy Shishkov. A true work of art, this special Strat features vintage-style gold hardware and a gorgeous AAAA flame maple top over an alder body all tastefully given the New Old Stock treatment. Equally of note is the 1-piece rosewood neck and fretboard with its '60s C neck profile. Electronics include three Josephina Hand-Wound Fat '60s pickups housed in a gold anodized pickguard. Comes with black knobs and pickup covers, and a hardshell case.
From handcrafting many of his own woodworking tools to showcasing his world-class luthier skills and custom inlay work, Yuriy Shishkov is truly one of the last of the renaissance guitar builders. It was in the small confines of a root cellar in his hometown of Gomel in the former Soviet Union that Shishkov got his start building guitars for friends and colleagues.
When he arrived in the United States in 1990, Shishkov settled in the Chicago area and collaborated with a range of top artists, including late shredder Dimebag Darrell of Pantera, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin, Nuno Bettencourt, Robin Zander of Cheap Trick and Paul Stanley of Kiss. Shishkov joined the Fender Custom Shop’s elite team of master builders in 2000.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple AAAA flame
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C mid '60s
- Neck wood: Rosewood 1-piece
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Josephina Handwound Fat '60s
- Middle: Josephina Handwound Fat '60s
- Bridge: Josephina Handwound Fat '60s
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Masterbuilt Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Own this special Strat. Call Private Reserve Today.