- H75877 000001001 H75877000001001
Fender Custom Shop Robert Cray Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Robert Cray Stratocaster guitar is a strong persuader, providing the sound, sustain and expression Cray is so well known for. Features include an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Born to play the blues.
The Robert Cray Stratocaster guitar is a strong persuader, providing the sound, sustain and expression Cray is so well known for. Features include an alder body, lightly figured maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with 21 frets, custom-wound vintage-style Stratocaster pickups, non-tremolo hard-tail bridge and vintage-style gold hardware.
- Alder body
- Lightly figured maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 22 frets
- Custom-wound, vintage-style Stratocaster single-coil pickups
- Non-tremolo hardtail bridge
- Vintage-style gold hardware
Simple elegance and vintage bluesy tone make the Cray Strat the perfect axe for any blues hound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.