- Product 423608
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1959 Stratocaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1959 Stratocaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar has been given a Heavy Relic finish treatment and features an alder body with a ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Stratocaster with an amazing mixture of vintage vibe and feel combined with modern playability
The Fender Custom Shop 1959 Stratocaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar has been given a Heavy Relic finish treatment and features an alder body with a thin nitrocellulose finish and single-ply parchment pickguard. The guitar neck has a dark Indian rosewood fingerboard with an early '60s C-shape neck and a 9.5"-radius fingerboard with tall, narrow 6105 frets. Three Custom Shop Fat '50s pickups, five-way switch, vintage hardware, and a bone nut give this beauty authentic looks and feel. The Fender Strat guitar includes brown Tolex hardshell case (with a gold crushed velvet interior), strap, cable, polishing cloth, and certificate of authenticity.
The 1959 Heavy Relic Stratocaster is super worn-in, like your favorite pair of jeans. This special Fender Custom Shop treatment replicates the natural wear and tear an electric guitar gets from years of heavy use”nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware, and aged plastic parts.
Fender's Time Machine series of instruments pay homage to specific years of some of their classic guitar designs. All are built to exacting specifications of their respective vintages, including body contour and fretboard radius, neck shape, fingerboard radius, pickups and electronics. Original materials, tooling and production techniques are employed wherever possible to maintain the integrity of these Fender electric guitars.
- Model Name: Fender Time Machine 1959 Stratocaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar
- Series: Time Machine
- Body: select alder
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer with Heavy Relic treatment
- Neck: maple, early '60s C-shape, 9.5" radius
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 21, jumbo
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648mm)
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Vintage tuning machines
- Bridge: American vintage synchronized tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-ply parchment
- Pickups: 3 Custom Shop Fat '50s Strat
- Controls: volume, tone, tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-position blade
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and middle pickup
- Position 3. middle pickup
- Position 4. middle and neck pickup
- Position 5. neck pickup
- Other: Includes brown tolex hardshell case (with a gold crushed velvet interior), strap, cable, polishing cloth, and certificate of authenticity