A classy Strat with superb humbucker tone.
The Fender Lonestar guitar offers a classic Strat configuration constructed with upgraded cosmetics and premium Texas Special pickups, including a US made Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus. An Ensenada-built version of the Lone Star Stratocaster, this attractively priced picking machine features a brown shell pickguard, tinted maple neck, and Texas Special/Seymour Duncan pickups for sweet tone.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Series: Deluxe Series
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Tinted Maple, "C" Shape (Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium-Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width @ Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage-Style, Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Pickups: 2 Texas Special Single-Coil Strat Pickups (Neck/Mid), 1 Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Pickup Switching - 5-Position Blade, Special Switching:
- Position 1. Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup (Lead Tone Control)
- Position 2. Middle Pickup and Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup (Lead Tone Control)
- Position 3. Middle Pickup (Lead Tone Control)
- Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup (Lead and Rhythm Tone Controls)
- Position 5. Neck Pickup (Rhythm Tone Control)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup) Tone 2. (Bridge Humbucking Pickup and Middle Pickup)
- Finish: Polyester Finish
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension Bullets ST3250L, Nickel Plated Steel Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042), p/n 073-3250-003
Tone as big as Texas! Call or click today to order yours.