- Product J41303
Fender Deluxe Nashville Rosewood Fingerboard Telecaster
- Write a Review
Straight from the studios of Music Row in the home of country music—Nashville, TN—comes the Deluxe Nashville Tele, a tonally versatile performer with...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 12,800 reward points.
6-Month* financing available.
Original style with extra versatility from three pickups.
Straight from the studios of Music Row in the home of country music—Nashville, TN—comes the Deluxe Nashville Tele, a tonally versatile performer with a unique (for a Tele) three pickup design. A distinctive entry into the Fender family, this Tele growls, snaps and screams with flexible tone that can match any song. With its original Fender style, customized switching and fast, smooth playing feel, this Tele is ready to command any stage from the local honky-tonk to the Grand Ol’ Opry.
Two noise-free, highly articulate Vintage Noiseless Tele pickups inhabit the neck and middle positions, flanking the Vintage Noiseless Strat pickup in the middle to create an unbeatable trio. These pickups crank out rich, articulate tone, with the balanced string response, definition and twang you’ve come to expect from a genuine Fender instrument. Flexible five-way Strat-oTone pickup switching unlocks various pickup combinations, providing the perfect sound for any performance.
Enjoy increased sustain and slightly thicker tone that complements the famous Tele twang, thanks to the modern six-saddle string-through-body bridge with block saddles. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. The flatter 12”-radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free playing and enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes.
Classic aesthetic touches include nickel/chrome hardware and a three-ply B/W/B or mint green pickguard, along with knurled flat-top control knobs and a black switch tip. A truly versatile performer with flexible sound, player-oriented features and original aesthetics, the Deluxe Nashville Tele merges the best of yesterday and today into a single, affordable design. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Vintage single-coil Noiseless
- Middle: Vintage single-coil Noiseless
- Bridge: Vintage single-coil Noiseless
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed/locking
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
Get more with your next Tele. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great sounding pickups
- Incredibly fun to play compound neck
- Lacks 7 way switching
Comments about Fender Deluxe Nashville Rosewood Fingerboard Telecaster:
The profile of the neck is literally pulling me away from all of my other guitars, I love the enhanced cutaway contoured neck heel - body pocket. Body is heavy. Tuner style is just wrong, looks and function. String tree is an el cheapo cast part (cast lines are not polished out) - not the American Stratocaster Tree which it is styled like. Bridge is NON ashtray, and saddles look cheap, the Daphne Blue does not match other Daphne Blue Fenders I have, I'm tossing the mint green pickguard for a Tortoise Shell one and chucking the electronics for upgraded 7 way switching. Comes with cheapo strings, not 10 gauge Super Bullets like you would expect.
- Was this a gift?: