A classy Strat with superb tone.
The Fender Roadhouse offers a classic Strat configuration constructed with upgraded cosmetics and premium Texas Special pickups. An Ensenada-built version of the Roadhouse Stratocaster, this attractively priced picking machine features a brown shell pickguard, tinted maple neck, and Texas Special single coil pickups for sweet tone.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Tinted Maple, "C" Shape (Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium-Jumbo
- Scale: Length 25.5" (648mm)
- Width @ Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage-Style, Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Pickups: 3 Texas Special Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- Pickup Switching- 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck pickup), Tone 2 (Middle Pickup)
- Finish: Polyester Finish
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension Bullets ST3250L, Nickel Plated Steel
- Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042), p/n 073-3250-003
- Includes a gig bag