- Product 513921
Fender ESA10CE Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Ensenada ESA10CE is a cutaway model grand auditorium guitar with consumate attention to craftsmanship and detail. Features include a solid spruce...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A solid wood wonder out of Fender's Mexican division.
The Ensenada ESA10CE is a cutaway model grand auditorium guitar with consumate attention to craftsmanship and detail. Features include a solid spruce top, solid Mexican rosewood (palo escrito) back and sides, Grover vintage-style tuning keys, wood binding, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge and bridge pins, a hard case and Fishman Ellipse VT electronics for pure, natural amplified acoustic tone without altering the instrument's body.
Fender's most successful body shape of recent years (other than the venerable dreadnought, of course) has been the grand auditorium style, which is popular with players of all genres and is great for fingerpicking and flatpicking.
- Model Name: ESA-10CE
- Model Number: 096-6205
- Series: Ensenada Series
- Body Style: Grand Auditorium Cutaway
- Finish: Gloss (Polyester)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Palo Escrito
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensating Saddle
- Machine Heads: Gold, Grover (Die-Cast) Open-Gear
- Electronics: Electronics: Fishman Elipse VT Preamp with Acoustic Matrix Pickup with Volume, Tone, Phase Switch for Feedback Reduction
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Body Depth: 3.80" (Front) to 4.80" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Width at Heel: 2-3/16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Dot Position with White Side Dot Position Markers
- Headstock Logo: Abalone Fender
- Headstock Overlay: Palo Escrito Mini-Jumbo
- Trussrod Cover: Matching Palo Escrito
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: Multiple Wood
- Heel Cap: Rosewood
- Back Center-Strip: Three-Piece Wood
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- End Pin: Rosewood
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .052
- Accessories: Molded Case
- Introduced: 1/2006