- Product 513918
Fender ESD10E Acoustic-Electric Dreadnought Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender ESD10E dreadnought guitar is the product of close collaboration among Fender's highly skilled U.S., Mexican and Canadian luthiers. Feature...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Bell-like resonance from the solid spruce top and solid Mexican rosewood back and sides.
The Fender ESD10E dreadnought guitar is the product of close collaboration among Fender's highly skilled U.S., Mexican and Canadian luthiers. Features include a solid spruce top, solid Mexican rosewood (palo escrito) back and sides, Grover vintage-style tuning keys, wood binding, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge and bridge pins, a hard case and Fishman Ellipse VT electronics for pure, natural amplified acoustic tone without altering the instrument's body.
- Model Name: ESD-10E
- Model Number: 096-6005
- Series: Ensenada Series
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Finish: Gloss (Polyester)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Palo Escrito
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensating Bone Saddle
- Machine Heads: Gold, Grover (Die-Cast) Open-Gear
- Electronics: Fishman Elipse VT Preamp with Acoustic Matrix Pickup with Volume, Tone, Phase Switch for Feedback Reduction
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Width at Heel: 2-3/16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Dot Position with White Side Dot Position Markers
- Headstock Logo: Abalone Fender
- Headstock Overlay: Palo Escrito
- Trussrod Cover: Matching Palo Escrito
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: Multiple Wood
- Heel Cap: Rosewood
- Back Center-Strip: Three-Piece Wood
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- End Pin: Rosewood
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .052
- Accessories: Molded Case
- Introduced: 7/2005