- J50964 000001000 J50964000001000
Fender Limited Edition American Professional Pine Telecaster
- Write a Review
Fender’s original prototype instruments were fashioned from pine and now, with the 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Telecaster they’ve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An inspiring tribute to the Telecaster’s origin.
Fender’s original prototype instruments were fashioned from pine and now, with the 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Telecaster they’ve come full circle. This body wood began its functional life over 100 years ago, as part of the Buckstaff Furniture Company’s facility in Oshkosh, WI before it was reclaimed, cooked and fashioned into an instrument. The grain, knotholes and man-made imperfections make each one unique.
For authentic, vintage-inspired tone, the 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Telecaster is loaded with a single American Vintage ’64 Gray-bottom single-coil Tele pickup and a Lollar Charlie Christian single-coil neck pickup. The Lollar pickup was selected for its oldschool “woody” tone and rustic aesthetic appeal and vibe.
Topped by 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending, the 9.5 in.-radius maple fingerboard is ideal for most playing styles, offering enough arc for comfortable chording while remaining flat enough for wide bends. The three-saddle string-through-body Tele bridge features compensated brass saddles for accurate intonation along the entire length of the neck.
With its classic, original-era sound and style, the 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Telecaster is an inspiring tribute to the Telecaster’s origin.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Cooked Reclaimed Pine
- Body finish: Satin Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern Deep C
- Neck wood: Figured Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Oil
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Lollar Charlie Christian
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: American Vintage ‘64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle with Compensated Brass Saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern “Ashtray” Bridge Cover
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited Edition Neck Plate, Laser Engraved Logo on Headstock
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own this Limited Edition model. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.