Soak up the scintillating synergy of this Strat/Tele/humbucker mashup.
The new Pawn Shop series instruments draw inspiration from strange and storied pawn shop finds of the 1960s and ’70s, and emerge as all-new Fender guitars with a bold element of eccentricity—guitars that never were but could have been.
The Pawn Shop Fender '51 has a Stratocaster® body and a "C"-shaped Telecaster® neck, with a single-coil Texas Special™ neck pickup, Fender Enforcer™ humbucking bridge pickup and a dual-knob chrome control plate-a creative alchemy of diverse Fender components.
Features include maple fretboard with modern 9.5" radius and medium-jumbo frets, master volume control with push-pull coil split, three-position rotary pickup selector knob, '70s-style hard-tail Stratocaster bridge, white pickguard, vintage-style tuners and strap buttons, and deluxe gig bag.
- Series: Pawn Shop Series
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck: Maple with "C" shaped contour
- Neck Finish: Polyester
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Standard Truss Rod
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: Enforcer™ Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Texas Special™ Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3 Position Rotary Toggle Switch
- Controls: Master Volume with Push/Pull Coil Split, 3-Position Rotary
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge: 70's-Style Hardtail Stratocaster Bridge
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Pickguard: White/Black/White
- Strings: Fender® USA Super 250L's, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Telecaster Neck, Hardtail Bridge, HS Pickup Configuration,
- 3-Postion Rotary Pickup Selector Switch, 2-Knob Chrome Control