- 526796 000064000 526796000064000
Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster was designed using 1950s specs augmented by Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets. Like classic cars or your favorite...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A guitar with a cool, aged look; feel; and mojo - like your favorite old pair of jeans.
The Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster was designed using 1950s specs augmented by Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets. Like classic cars or your favorite T-shirt, some things just get cooler with age. It's especially true of electric guitars. They develop an unmistakable aura over time that makes them look even cooler and feel even more comfortable than when they were new. In that regard, the Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster is a true player.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
Neck profile: "C" shape
Fretboard radius: 7-1/4"
Frets: 21 (6105 style)
Scale length: 25-1/2"
Nut width: 1.650"
Tuners: Fender vintage style
Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized tremolo
Pickguard: 3-ply mint green pickguard
Pickups: 3 Tex-Mex Strat single-coil
Pickup switch: 5-way
Controls: Master volume, neck pickup tone, middle pickup and middle/bridge combination tone control
Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R nickel-plated steel (10-13-17-26-36-46)
Get a true player's guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.