- H96913 000001001 H96913000001001
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS Plus Top, Rosewood Fingerboard
Tobacco Sunburst Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
The Standard Stratocaster HSS Plus Top delivers famous Fender tone and classic style, with the added elegance of a flame maple top on the alder body....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A flame maple top, comfortable C-shaped neck and versatile pickup configuration.
The Standard Stratocaster HSS Plus Top delivers famous Fender tone and classic style, with the added elegance of a flame maple top on the alder body. Other features include single-coil neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup, tinted maple neck with modern C-shaped profile and satin urethane back finish, rosewood or maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5" radius, three-ply parchment pickguard and parchment control knobs, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge and '70s-style headstock logo. Available in Tobacco Sunburst (rosewood fingerboard, shown here) and Aged Cherry Burst (maple fingerboard, our sku# H96910).
- Flame maple top on the alder body
- Single-coil neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup
- Tinted maple neck with modern C-shaped profile and satin urethane back finish
- Rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5" radius
- Three-ply parchment pickguard and parchment control knobs
Enjoy high performance and classic Start tone. Order today.
Standard Stratocaster HSS Plus Top, Rosewood Fingerboard
Body Material: Alder with Flame Maple Top
Body Finish: Polyester
Body Shape: Stratocaster
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Finish: Urethane, Satin Back with Gloss headstock face
Neck Shape: Modern "C"
Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
Number of Frets: 21
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inside Coil Bridge Pickup/Full Middle Pickup, Pos 3. Middle Pickup, Pos 4. Full Middle Pickup/Outside Coil Neck Pickup, Pos 5. Neck Pickup
Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
Hardware Finish: Chrome
Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
Tremolo Arm: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
Switch Tips: Parchment
Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
Other Features: Flame Maple Top, Special Switching, Parchment Plastic Parts
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.