- Product 430548
Fender Standard Telecoustic Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Telecoustic—with its cool Telecaster guitar body and headstock designs and C-shape neck—make it perfect for electric players looking for a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Telecaster's acoustic brother.
The Fender Telecoustic—with its cool Telecaster guitar body and headstock designs and C-shape neck—make it perfect for electric players looking for a versatile acoustic electric guitar. Other features include a maple neck, Fishman Isys III electronics with volume, bass, mid, treble, built-in tuner, and vibe that is nothing but Fender.
- Type: Electracoustic Series
- Model name: Standard Telecoustic™
- Series: Electracoustic Series
- Body style: Acoustic Stratocaster®
- Finish: satin, (polyurethane)
- Top: laminated spruce
- Bracing: X bracing
- Back and sides: 1-piece fiberglass
- Neck: maple
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Bridge: Fender® rosewood with compensated saddle
- Machine heads: chrome, (die-cast)
- Electronics: Fishman Isys III On-Board Preamp with tuner, volume, bass, mid, and treble
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Body depth: 3"
- Width at nut: 1.69"
- Width at heel: 2.12"
- Unique features: oval sound hole,
- Dot position inlays,
- Telecaster® headstock,
- Fender body shape
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP-26 Phosphor Bronze, Gauges .011 to .052
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have tried this guitar in store. The action was great,it played as well as my standard telecaster electric. It is very comfortable to play, and so would be a good feature for younger/smaller players that can't manage a traditional dreadnaught acoustic.It appeared to be well constructed. I did not like the sound unplugged, very shallow obviously due to the body style. However it sounded good plugged into an amp. I can't decide if I really want to buy it or not. The telecoustic would make a nice addition to a collection because of it's uniqueness, for beginners, a knock around guitar for fun. Do not expect it to sound like a dreadnaught.