- Product 519307
Fender Terri Clark Signature Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Terri Clark Signature Acoustic is a dreadnought that's easy on the eyes — and the ears and hands, too— with features including a "AA" solid-spruc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An affordable signature model that is sure to be a hit!
The Terri Clark Signature Acoustic is a dreadnought that's easy on the eyes — and the ears and hands, too— with features including a "AA" solid-spruce top, rosewood back and sides, scalloped bracing, a mahogany neck, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, exquisite abalone inlays, a traditional-style rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, chrome hardware, antique silver-finish tuners, a polyurethane/satin finish and Fishman® Matrix® electronics. This acoustic guitar has a look and sound that is nothing but pure Terri!
- Model Name: Terri Clark Signature Acoustic
- Model Number: 095-8105-(221)
- Series: Artist Design Series
- Body Style: Slope Shoulder Dreadnought
- Colors: (221) Natural
- Finish: Satin, (Polyurethane)
- Top: AA Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Satin Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix Natural I Pickup
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.37" to 3.75"
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Headstock Inlay: Stylized Abalone and Pearl "TC"
- Rosette :Abalone
- Bracing :Scalloped X
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot, with Fender "F" Inlay at 12th Fret
- Nut and Saddle: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black with Abalone Dot
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP-12 Phosphor Bronze, Gauges .012 to .053
- Accessories: Molded Case
- Introduced: 2/2008