- Product J04436
Fender Vintage Hot Rod '50s Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Fenders Vintage Hot Rod 50s Telecaster gives you the best Tele tone, style and performance of both eras”authentically vintage-style design touches st...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A celebrated design with a versatile pickup combination.
Fenders Vintage Hot Rod 50s Telecaster gives you the best Tele tone, style and performance of both eras”authentically vintage-style design touches straight from the 1950s and hot-rodded modern mods ideal for todays players.
Premium features include an ash body; maple neck with D-shaped profile, vintage-style heel-end trussrod adjustment, and satin back finish; and a compound-radius (7.25-12) maple fingerboard with twenty-one 6105 frets, bone nut and gloss finish. Versatile full-voiced tone comes from a Fender Wide Range Special humbucking neck pickup and a sparkling single-coil Broadcaster bridge pickup. Special four-way blade switch with œbarrel tip delivers the bridge pickup alone, both pickups in parallel, neck pickup alone and both pickups in series.
Other features include a single-ply white pickguard (Black model) or Bakelite pickguard (Butterscotch Blonde model), two knurled œdome control knobs (master volume and tone), three-saddle American Vintage string-through-body Telecaster bridge with adjustable brass saddles, Gotoh locking tuners and locking strap buttons. Available in Black and Butterscotch Blonde gloss finishes. Includes upgraded deluxe vintage-style tweed case, vintage-style 8 cable, vintage-style brown strap and wrenches.
- Ash body with gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck with œD-shaped profile
- Compound-radius (7.25-12) maple fingerboard with twenty-one 6105 frets
- Bone nut
- Fender Wide Range Special humbucking neck pickup
- Single-coil Broadcaster bridge pickup
- Special four-way blade switch with œbarrel tip
- Includes tweed case
Get a Tele that can do it all. Order today.
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish with Gloss Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: "D" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Single-Coil Broadcaster
- Neck Pickup: Fender "Wide Range" Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Intonateable Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Bakelite
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)