- Product J12367
Gibson 2014 Limited Edition J-45 AN Mahogany Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This beauty will turn heads and inspire double-takes wherever she goes. A very unique offering in the Limited Edition Series, this guitar generates s...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The full mahogany treatment on one of Gibson's most popular models with the addition of trusted L.R. Baggs electronics.
This beauty will turn heads and inspire double-takes wherever she goes. A very unique offering in the Limited Edition Series, this guitar generates subtle warm overtones with a mature projection and balance. The gold Grover tuners and abalone dot inlay appointments give this piece a refined look like none other.
Keep an eye out for this one in the history books. Very rare, very beautiful. Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Dovetail neck-to-body joint, hand-fitted and secured with hide glue ensures unequalled resonance transfer from strings to body
Radiused body for projection and clarity
Nitrocellulose lacquer finish allows the tone to mature with age
100% American made, handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana
- Body Style: J-45
- Wood: Solid mahogany top, back, and sides
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back, multi-ply single-ring rosette
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany, 1.725 Tusq nut
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Bracing: Scalloped x-bracing
- Fingerboard: 12 radius bound rosewood with abalone dot inlays
- Scale: 24-3/4, short
- Bridge: Belly up rosewood with Tusq saddle
- Pickguard: Traditional tortoise tear drop pickguard
- Tuning Machines: Gold Grover open back
- Strings: Gibson light gauge, .012 - .053
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element VTC
- Black hardshell case included
Get your hands on one of these Gibson greats before they are all gone. Order today.