More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J24247 000001000 J24247000001000
Gibson 2016 1932 L-00 True Vintage Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The 1932 L-00 True Vintage, with its narrow waist and shoulders produces a focused, resonant, remarkably full sound with a rich low end. Crafted from...Read More
Modern replica of a 1932 L-00 with a classic look and sound.
The 1932 L-00 True Vintage, with its narrow waist and shoulders produces a focused, resonant, remarkably full sound with a rich low end. Crafted from solid mahogany and a thermally cured Adirondack red spruce top to best recreate the vintage tone and performance. Finished with an original vintage sunburst pattern and a hand-printed antiqued silk-screen Gibson script logo.
Enhanced upgrades include the thermally aged top that allows Gibson to replicate the aging process on the cellular level for that legedary Gibson Acoustic vintage sound and appearance, and a finer grit sandpaper and polishing compounds have been used for the high gloss finish. This 1932 L-00 True Vintage also has a premium setup utilizes state-of-the-art German-engineered Plek technology to create the finest playing surface possible. The 1932 L-00 True Vintage is hand finished for the finest feel and playability, and its smoother hand rubbed and oiled fingerboard and bridges will help them last longer and maximizes the wood's natural vibrancy. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: L-00 small body
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Thermally cured Adirondack Red Spruce top
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V-profile
- Nut width: 1.725" (4.3cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Vintage open back 3-in-line
- Bridge: Rosewood
- OrderSaddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Country of origin: United States
Get your hands on a Gibson with a quick click or call today!