- J24242 000001000 J24242000001000
Gibson 2016 J-45 Vintage Slope Shoulder Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
New for 2016, this J-45 Vintage model stays true to the original in every way, including the same round-shoulder dreadnought body design, an enhanced...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The J-45 with legendary vintage acoustic sound and features.
New for 2016, this J-45 Vintage model stays true to the original in every way, including the same round-shoulder dreadnought body design, an enhanced top made from Thermally Cured Adirondack red spruce which allows Gibson to replicate the aging process on the cellular level for legendary Gibson Acoustic vintage sound and appearance, custom vintage hide glue top bracing, and back and sides constructed from genuine mahogany.
Enhanced upgrades include period-correct style tuners for authenticity, and a finer grit sandpaper and polishing compounds have been used for the high gloss finish. This J-45 Vintage also has a premium setup utilizes state-of-the-art German-engineered Plek technology to create the finest playing surface possible. The J-45 is hand finished for the finest feel and playability, and its smoother hand rubbed and oiled fingerboard and bridges will help them last longer and maximizes the wood's natural vibrancy.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: AA Thermally Cured Adirondack Red Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Nut width: 1.725" (4.3cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Vintage Nickel
- Bridge: Richlite
- OrderSaddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Country of origin: United States
Order this modern take on the classic J-45 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.