- J49181 000001000 J49181000001000
Gibson 2017 Les Paul Premium Figured Mahogany Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gibson USA 2017 Limited Run offering is truly unique; and with only 150 instruments produced, it's also instantly collectable. The Gibson Les Pau...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exquisite tonewoods and classic tone.
The Gibson USA 2017 Limited Run offering is truly unique; and with only 150 instruments produced, it's also instantly collectable. The Gibson Les Paul Premium Flamed Mahogany 2017 is a testament to Gibson's classic maple/mahogany tonewood combination in the most unique way: beautifully flamed maple was selected to build both the body and neck. The top and back of the instrument are made of two slabs of solid, bookmatched, flamed mahogany (AAA for the top and AA for the back). The result is stunning and enhanced by a beautiful Caramel Burst nitrocellulose finish.
It also features a Richlite fingerboard with genuine mother of pearl trapezoid inlays; a fast, comfortable round neck profile that is rolled for unparalleled playability, black binding on the neck and body, and black nickel hardware for a warm, dark, and upscale look. Such a unique instrument is matched with unique pickups; new versions of our Classic '57 with the '57 Double Slug in the rhythm position and the Super '57 Double Slug in the lead position. In a pure Gibson tradition, the electronics are handwired witih orange drop capacitors. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid body
- Top wood: AAA Flamed Mahogany
- Body wood: AA Flamed Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s rounded
- Neck wood: Flamed Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Richlite
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '57 Double Slug
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: '57 Super Double Slug
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Orange drop capacitor
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own a premium guitar from Gibson. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.