- Product J46059
Gibson 2017 SJ-200 Standard Super Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
From its inaugural appearance in 1937, Gibson's SJ-200 set an unmatched standard. The 2017 SJ-200 continues a legacy of the world's most famous acous...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 2017 Standard is handcrafted from higher-grade tonewoods with premium appointments and top-notch L.R. Baggs electronics.
From its inaugural appearance in 1937, Gibson's SJ-200 set an unmatched standard. The 2017 SJ-200 continues a legacy of the world's most famous acoustic guitar, and certainly one of the most popular, with
Inlay: The hand inlaid mother-of-pearl crowns detail the rosewood fingerboard
Tuners: Gold Grover tuners crown the headstock providing tuning stability
Distinctive Appearance: The SJ-200 Standard is undoubtly one of the most distinctive and sought after Super Jumbo guitars
Pickup: L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup for excellent acoustic sound reproduction
Improved Feel: Fingerboard edge is softened to comfortably fit the contour of the player's hand.
Enhanced Finish: Finer grit sandpaper and polishing compounds for high gloss finish.
Premium Setup: Utilizing state-of-the-art German engineered Plek technology to create the finest playing surface possible. Hand finished for the world's finest feel and playability.
Smoother hand rubbed and oiled fingerboard and bridges: New penetrating and finishing oil last longer and maximizes woods natural vibrancy
- Body type: Super Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: AAA Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Flamed Maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Gold Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Granadillo
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this enhanced classic today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.