- K44934 000001000 K44934000001000
Gibson 2018 J-45 Walnut Avant Garde Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The 2018 J-45 Walnut Avant Garde is a stunning incarnation of the icon of Gibson's round-shoulder acoustic line, with solid premium Sitka spruce top ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full, balanced tonal range with superior clarity.
The 2018 J-45 Walnut Avant Garde is a stunning incarnation of the icon of Gibson's round-shoulder acoustic line, with solid premium Sitka spruce top and beautiful solid American walnut back and sides. This versatile guitar produces bright, husky tones with a subtle, but dynamic range of tonal color. Strikingly simple abalone appointments compliments the warm walnut burst finish and nickel hardware. It's a perfect for the singer-songwriter who demands a unique look in an instrument without sacrificing performance.
- Walnut burst finish
- Modified rectangle bridge
- 2-piece maple neck
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
Grab this beautiful Gibson today with a quick click or call. Order now.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Mini Nickel
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.