- Product H81578
Gibson Custom CS-336 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gibson Custom Shop CS-336 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar was created by Gibson's Custom, Art, & Historic Division. It's a "tonally carved" g...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A semi-hollowbody that performs like a solidbody in a special finish.
The Gibson Custom Shop CS-336 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar was created by Gibson's Custom, Art, & Historic Division. It's a "tonally carved" guitar with a solid mahogany carved back-and-sides unit, a carved, bookmatched, figured maple top, and a center block that is an integral part of the top and back. The shape is a scaled-down version of the Gibson ES-335, offering the player more comfort from this highly refined version of the classic. Includes hardshell case.
- Carved, bookmatched, figured maple top with f-holes
- One-piece hollowed mahogany back and rim
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Single-ply cream binding on top, back, and fingerboard
- Nut width: 1.687"/1.062" at 12th fret
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Maple fingerboard with pearloid dot position markers
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way selector
- ABR bridge, stopbar tailpiece
- '57 Classic humbuckers with nickel covers
- Nickel hardware
- Includes hardshell case
Enjoy this unique guitar for yourself. Order it now.