- Product 527154
Gibson Custom CS-356 Electric Guitar with Bigsby Vibrato
- Write a Review
This Gibson Custom Shop CS356 Electric Guitar has an elegant and comfortable scaled-down ES double cutaway body with a carved top made of maple and a...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A semi-hollow body electric with the perfect combination of comfort and tone.
This Gibson Custom Shop CS356 Electric Guitar has an elegant and comfortable scaled-down ES double cutaway body with a carved top made of maple and a tonally carved mahogany back, center block, and sides. The one-piece mahogany neck has a 1960s slim-tapered profile that is ultrafast and fully accessible. The 22-fret ebony fretboard is bound and adorned with mother-of-pearl block inlays. The Gibson CS-356 is loaded with Classic '57 humbucker pickups with Alnico II magnets, giving you the sound that defined the music of the late '50s. All the hardware on this beauty is brilliant gold, including the vintage Kluson tulip-style tuners, the ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge and a Bigsby vibrato tailpiece. Comes with a hardshell guitar case, certificate of authenticity, and custom care kit.
- Body Type: Scaled-Down ES double-cutaway
- Top: Maple
- Body: Tonally carved mahogany back, center block, and sides
- Body size: 13-3/4"(W) x 16" (L) x 1-11/16" (D)
- Neck: 1-piece set mahogany
- Neck profile: 1960 Slim Taper Profile
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- No. of frets: 22
- Fingerboard inlay: Pearl Block
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut Width: 1.59"
- Hardware: gold
- Neck pickup: '57 Classic
- Bridge pickup: '57 Classic
- Controls: two volume, two tone, 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Knobs: Black speed
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby vibrato
- Tuners: Vintage Kluson tulip style
- Strings: Brite Wire .010
- Finish: Lacquer