- Product 580156
Gibson Custom CS-356 Koa Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gibson Custom Shop CS-356 is a guitar whose warm, woody sound, scaled down body size, and tonally carved back, sides, and centerblock are the per...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A beautiful koa wood top edition of a truly modern classic.
The Gibson Custom Shop CS-356 is a guitar whose warm, woody sound, scaled down body size, and tonally carved back, sides, and centerblock are the perfect combination of comfort and tone. The CS-356 is a guitar with the same unique construction and tone as the 336 but with an extended array of upscale appointments such as an ebony fingerboard, block pearl inlays, gold hardware, and multi-ply binding.
- Body Type: CS-356 Scaled down ES Double cutaway
- Top: Koa
- Body: Tonally carved mahogany back, centerblock, and sides
- Body size: 13-3/4"(W) x 16" (L) x 1-11/16" (D)
- Binding: Multi-ply black and white on top and back
- Hardware: gold
- Bridge: ABR-1 bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Neck and Headstock
- Neck: 1-piece set mahogany
- Neck profile: 1960 slim taper profile
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- No. of frets: 22
- Fingerboard inlay: Pearl Block
- Neck Binding: Single-ply white
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Tuners: Vintage Kluson tulip style
- Electronics and strings
- Neck pickup: '57 Classic
- Bridge pickup: '57 Classic
- Controls: two volume, two tone, 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Knobs: black speed
- Strings: Brite Wire .010
- Finish: Lacquer
- Guitar Case: Hardshell