- Product 517816
Gibson Custom Joe Perry Boneyard Les Paul Electric Guitar with Bigsby Vibrato
- Write a Review
From their earliest days as Boston punks to their present-day status as Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, Joe Perry and Aerosmith have endured th...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
A dream Paul that pays homage to a master rocker.
From their earliest days as Boston punks to their present-day status as Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, Joe Perry and Aerosmith have endured the test of time and triumphed. Just as Aerosmith's music has evolved, so have Joe's ideas about what his Signature Model should be. This Gibson Custom Shop Joe Perry Electric Guitar, with its unique Green Tiger finish and "Boneyard" logo is a dramatic departure from the original 1996 Custom Shop model. AAA figured maple top, single-ply cream binding, BurstBucker 2 and 3 pickups (neck has reversed polarity), aged nickel hardware, "Joe Perry" engraved on truss rod cover. Includes Gibson hardshell case.
- Top wood: AAA figured maple
- Back wood: Solid mahogany
- Binding: Single-ply cream on top
- Finish Color: Aged Tiger Green
- Construction: 1-piece mahogany with long neck tenon
- "Boneyard" decal on peghead face
- Fingerboard wood: 22 fret rosewood
- Inlays: Aged acrylic trapezoid (similar to Les Paul Classic)
- Binding: Single-ply cream
- Profile: Rounded (similar to 1958 Les Paul)
- Scale length/Nut width: 24-3/4"; 1-11/16"
- Strings: Brite Wires .010-.046
- Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: BurstBucker 2 (rhythm), BurstBucker 3 (treble)
- Neck pickup has reversed polarity
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Hardware color: Aged Nickel
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1/Stopbar
- "Joe Perry" engraved truss rod cover