- Product 423342
Gibson Custom Les Paul Custom Colorado Sunrise BurstElectric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gibson Les Paul Custom Colorado Sunrise Burst is a limited run electric guitar that has an exquisite finish that is simply fabulous. Features inc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A gorgeous Gibson Les Paul Custom with a unique finish, fast slim taper neck, and a chambered body.
The Gibson Les Paul Custom Colorado Sunrise Burst is a limited run electric guitar that has an exquisite finish that is simply fabulous. Features include a carved flamed maple top, chambered mahogany body, lavish white/black body binding, single-piece mahogany neck with a '60s slim tapered profile, and a long tenon neck joint. The bound ebony fretboard has 22 frets and pearloid block inlays. The Gibson Les Paul guitar's headstock has a classic split diamond inlay.
The Gibson Custom Colorado Sunrise electric guitar is loaded with a 490R humbucker in the neck position and a 498T humbucker in the bridge position. The 490R has the tonal characteristics of an original PAF, but with a slight increase in upper mid-range response. Taking the 490 one step further, the 498 swaps the Alnico II magnet to an Alnico V, thus making it slightly hotter with emphasis on mid-ranges and highs. All hardware on this beauty is gold including an ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, and Grover tuners. Includes Gibson hardshell guitar case.
- Finish: Colorado Sunrise Burst
- Back: Chambered mahogany
- Top: Carved maple
- Neck: 1-piece set mahogany with long tenon
- Neck profile: Slim-tapered '60
- Neck joint location: 19th fret
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- No. Of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Neck inlays: Pearloid block
- Headstock inlay: Split diamond
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with stopbar tailpiece
- Knobs: Black
- Tuners: Grover
- Neck pickup: 490R humbucker with Alnico II magnet
- Bridge pickup: 498T humbucker with Alnico V magnet
- Controls: Two volume, two tone, 3-way toggle pickup
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Binding: Black/white body
- Case: Hardshell