- J72244 000001000 J72244000001000
Gibson Custom Les Paul Custom Quilt - Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gibson Custom Les Paul Custom Quilt Solid Body Electric Guitar puts upgraded controls and a deluxe finish on an already great guitar. The re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile tones and looks to match.
The Gibson Custom Les Paul Custom Quilt Solid Body Electric Guitar puts upgraded controls and a deluxe finish on an already great guitar. The result is something that Les Paul fans will love. It comes with a checklist of great features including a SlimTaper neck with 12" radius; 496R and 498T pickups with coil-tap and phase; and a tune-o-matic bridge. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilt Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Richlite
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Reissue
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl block
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 496R
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 498T
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Rhythm tone phase - Push/pull volume controls (coil tap)
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Keystone
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity, extra switch plate
- Country of origin: United States
Own this upgraded Les Paul. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.