- Product 423543
Gibson Custom Les Paul Standard"Peacock" Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This exceptional Gibson Custom Shop Limited Edition Les Paul Standard Guitar features a beautiful carved flamed maple top finished in a glorious peac...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Get Les Paul tone and playability in an outstanding limited edition.
This exceptional Gibson Custom Shop Limited Edition Les Paul Standard Guitar features a beautiful carved flamed maple top finished in a glorious peacock blue on a solid mahogany back. The 24-3/4" scale length neck is also made from mahogany and is attached to the body using a long tenon joint for superior tone and stability. A Gibson Les Paul guitar's 22-fret rosewood fingerboard is dressed with trapezoid inlays. Cr¨me binding highlights both the body top and fingerboard. The Gibson Les Paul Custom Peacock is loaded with a Gibson BurstBucker 1 in the neck position, and a Gibson BurstBucker 2 in the bridge position. BurstBuckers faithfully delivers all the power and punch of vintage PAF Gibson humbuckers. The Les Paul guitar comes with a standard Gibson Custom hardshell case and a certificate of authenticity.
- Style: Les Paul solid body, single-cutaway
- Top: carved figured maple
- Back: solid mahogany
- Binding: single-ply, cr&eagave;me
- Neck material: mahogany
- Scale length: 24¾"
- Neck profile: "C" shape
- Neck joint: long tenon
- Material: nylon
- Width: 1-11/16
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 22
- Radius: 12"
- Neck position: BurstBucker 1
- Bridge position: BurstBucker 2
- Magnet material: ALNICO II
- Plating: nickel
- Tuners: Kluson
- Tuning ratio: 12:1
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic (ABR-1)
- Tailpiece: stopbar
- Color: Peacock blue
- Finish: gloss, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Case: Custom Shop hardshell
- Additional materials: Certificate of Authenticity, owner's manual, lifetime warranty information