- Product H80749
Gibson Custom Paul Kossoff 1959 Les Paul Aged Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gibson Paul Kossoff 1959 Les Paul Aged Electric Guitar pays tribute to a guitar legend. As a member of the band Free, Paul Kossoff made a signifi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A very limited and authentic re-creation of Paul's guitar.
The Gibson Paul Kossoff 1959 Les Paul Aged Electric Guitar pays tribute to a guitar legend. As a member of the band Free, Paul Kossoff made a significant impact on generations of guitarists in his tragically short life. By the time Paul passed away in 1976, at the age of 25, he had caught the attention of legends like Eric Clapton and Peter Green. In part for his unique take on the dominant Blues Rock movement coming out of England, as well as for the particular and masterful vibrato work he would often weave into his music. Paul's tone was purely '59 burst. From All Right Now (Free) to his landmark solo release of Backstreet Crawler and across a sizeable amount of session work, an original 1959 Les Paul sunburst was his constant companion. This hand-aged edition is a very limited run of only 100 guitars. Includes hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Hand selected maple top
- Light mahogany back
- Cream binding
- One-piece mahogany neck, Kossoff profile
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Inlay: Aged acrylic trapezoids, tortoise side dots
- Headstock: Holly head veneer, Gibson open O & B
- 24-3/4" scale length, 1-11/16" nut width
- Gold kidney Grover tuners
- ABR-1 bridge
- Aged Custom Bucker pickups
- Gold speed knobs
- Hand Aged "Green Lemon" finish, reissue Red Back
- Limited run of 100
- Certificate of Authenticity - Engraved and leather-bound
- Hardshell Custom Shop case, silk-screened with Paul's signature
Enjoy the guitar that inspired the guitarist. Order today.