- Product J96978
Gibson Les Paul Faded T 2017 - Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The 2017 Les Paul Faded T has the comfortable look of an instrument that already has a few decades of playing on it, but like every Gibson guitar it ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Worn-in looks, modern performance.
The 2017 Les Paul Faded T has the comfortable look of an instrument that already has a few decades of playing on it, but like every Gibson guitar it feels like it has been shaped directly by the player's hand, for an absolutely perfect fit.
This guitar represents the perfect marriage of tradition and modernity. It has modern 490R and 490T humbuckers, 22 polished frets for amazing bends and a great feel, a slim-taper neck profile for fast and comfortable soloing, Ultra-Modern weight relief for comfort and enhanced resonance, and nickel hardware, adding to its yesteryear vibe.
It also features a brand new Faded Gloss finish process for a more authentic worn-in look. Includes gig bag.
- Vintage style keystone tuners: Vintage looks and precise tuning
- Tektoid nut: Dense and self-lubricating for great sustain and accurate return to pitch
- Even thicker rosewood fingerboard: Even more tone
- Slim taper neck profile: Fast and comfortable
- Maple top: Historic tonewood with our new Faded Gloss finishing process
- Mahogany body with Ultra-Modern weight relief: Incredible tones and even lighter weight for hours of comfortable playing
- 490R and T humbuckers: Pure Gibson tones
- Classic Gibson controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones and 1 toggle switch for absolute tone control
- Nickel TOM and Stop Bar: Traditional nickel hardware for authentic tones plus Tune-o-Matic bridge precision
- Padded gigbag: Protective and easy to carry
See what this Traditional Les Paul will do for you. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Tektoid
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 490R
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 490T
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish, Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States