- J48192 000001000 J48192000001000
Gibson Les Paul Nashville Black Beauty 2017 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Limited to only 150 instruments worldwide, the Les Paul Nashville Black Beauty 2017 is an exclusive and modern take on the mythical original Black Be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A limited-edition model with triple pickups.
Limited to only 150 instruments worldwide, the Les Paul Nashville Black Beauty 2017 is an exclusive and modern take on the mythical original Black Beauty. It sports a magnificent Ebony finish on top of a hand-selected maple top and a mahogany body. The mahogany neck, with its rounded neck profile, is rolled for unparalleled comfort and playability.
Its dark, smooth, Richlite fingerboard is accentuated by 22 polished gold frets and genuine Mother of Pearl block inlays. Its multi-ply binding (7-ply for the body, 5-ply for the headstock), split diamond Mother of Pearl headstock inlays, and gold hardware complete its luscious looks.
Thanks to its 3 Burstbucker pickups handwired with orange drop capacitors, it offers an unbelievable array of classic rock tones. Delivered in a classic Gibson hardshell case with a Gibson premium leather strap, Gibson multi-tool and a polishing cloth.
- Only 150 instruments worldwide
- Hand-selected maple top and mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Rounded neck profile
- Richlite fingerboard
- 22 polished gold frets
- Genuine Mother of Pearl block inlays
- Multi-ply binding (7-ply for the body, 5-ply for the headstock)
- Split diamond Mother of Pearl headstock inlays
- Gold hardware
- 3 handwired Burstbucker pickups
- Orange drop capacitors
- Comes with Gibson hardshell case
- Includes Gibson premium leather strap, Gibson multi-tool and a polishing cloth
Own this amazing guitar Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.