- J47602 000001000 J47602000001000
Gibson Les Paul Premium Quilt 2017 Electric Guitar
Translucent Ebony Burst
- Write a Review
The second Limited Edition of the 2017 Gibson USA Model Year. Only 150 units of this magnificent Les Paul Premium Quilt will be built, featuring AAA ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rare combination of elegance and superior tone.
The second Limited Edition of the 2017 Gibson USA Model Year. Only 150 units of this magnificent Les Paul Premium Quilt will be built, featuring AAA quilted maple top and AA quilted maple back with a top class Trans Black Burst nitrocellulose finish.
Appointed with modern chrome plated hardware, from the tuners to the knobs, feature genuine Mother of Pearl inlays. The one piece rosewood fingerboard is bound with white binding and inlaid with genuine Mother of Pearl trapezoids.
The mahogany neck, with its rounded neck profile, is rolled for unparalleled comfort and playability. With a Burstbucker Pro Rhythm and Burstbucker Pro Lead + and classic Gibson controls, it is hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors in pure Gibson tradition.
Delivered in a classic Gibson hardshell case with a Gibson premium leather strap, Gibson multi-tool and a polishing cloth.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: AAA quilt Maple
- Body wood: AA quilt Maple
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: 1-piece Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Burstbucker Pro Lead +
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Orange drop capacitor
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
Be one of the few to own this special Les Paul. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.