- Product J19419
Gibson Limited Edition J-45 Deluxe Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
World-renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection. Like the J-45, this limited edition J-45 Deluxe Lefty produces ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Gorgeous round shoulder J-45 just for lefties with special tuners, a rare finish and L.R. Baggs electronics.
World-renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection. Like the J-45, this limited edition J-45 Deluxe Lefty produces the power and nuance that give it the nickname œThe Workhorse and is built off that time-tested J-45 standard platform. Finished with a stunning Montana Sunset burst and upgraded with Velvet-Drive Schaller tuners and an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup.
- Left-handed model
- Body Style: Round shoulder J-45
- Wood: Solid Sitka spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back, multi-ply single-ring rosette
- Finish: Vintage sunburst, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Mahogany, slim-taper profile with 1.725 black nut
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
- Fingerboard: 12 radius, rosewood with mother-of-pearl dot inlay
- Scale: 24-3/4
- Bridge: Belly-up rosewood
- Pickguard: Traditional tortoise teardrop
- Tuning Machines: Gold Velvet-Drive Schaller
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 - .053
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs VTC
- Case: Black hardshell with plus-lined interior
Only 75 have been made...Get one before they are all gone. Order now!