- Product J24827
Gibson Limited Edition J-45 Gala Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This limited edition "workhorse" J-45 Gala is dressed up in Gibson's famous ebony finish with matching smooth Richlite fingerboard and bridge. Crowne...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This workhorse is a black stallion.
This limited edition "workhorse" J-45 Gala is dressed up in Gibson's famous ebony finish with matching smooth Richlite fingerboard and bridge. Crowned with gold Grover tuners. Elegant abalone inlay featured in the headstock, fingerboard, rosette, and bridge round out this June 2015 limited edition J-45. Limited to a run of 75 models, it is upgraded with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup system for ultimate plug-and-play performance.
Includse hardshell case.
- Body type: Round shoulder J-45
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim taper
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Nickel
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this speical limited edition Gibson today!