- J42254 000001000 J42254000001000
Gibson Limited Run Non-Reverse Firebird Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Since 1963, the Gibson Firebird has been a unique Gibson model, not really in the Les Paul/SG realm, but not really close to the Explorer/V venue eit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfortable to play with huge, warm, fat tones that can only come from genuine mahogany.
Since 1963, the Gibson Firebird has been a unique Gibson model, not really in the Les Paul/SG realm, but not really close to the Explorer/V venue either. The Gibson Firebird stands alone as one of the truly unique electric guitars in history.
Johnny Winters weapon of choice for most of his career, the Gibson Firebird has also been featured in arsenals of artists as diverse as Warren Haynes, Gatemouth Brown, Paul Mc Cartney, Allen Collins, Brian Jones and Eric Clapton. Few Non Reverse Firebirds have been offered over the years, those in pristine condition can be sought after and highly prized.
The Gibson USA Non-Reverse Firebird Limited Run will soon be a part of history. The genuine mahogany body joined with a mortise and tenon genuine mahogany neck provide the huge, warm, fat tones that can only come from genuine mahogany.
The '50s rounded profile neck is super comfortable and fast. Sporting a nut width of 1.69 in., a 12" radius to the rosewood fingerboard, and a 24.75" scale length, players will be reminded of the comfortable and playable Gibson neck dimensions from throughout history.
Gibson '57 Classic Plus pickups provide the sweetness to the genuine mahogany tone, Grover mini tuners add tuning excellence and dependability. Coupled with a Gibson hardshell case and the famous Gibson Limited Lifetime warranty, this Limited Edition is worthy of every guitarist's arsenal.
- Body shape: Z
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: ’57 Classic Plus
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: ’57 Classic Plus
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover mini
- Color: Black chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Owner's manual, truss-rod tool
Grab this one before it flies off. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.