- Product J09475
Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335 Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
As guitarist and founding member of the Black Crowes, Rich Robinson has earned nearly as solid a reputation for his love of fine guitars as he has fo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A signature model that's one of the most adaptable electrics on the planet.
As guitarist and founding member of the Black Crowes, Rich Robinson has earned nearly as solid a reputation for his love of fine guitars as he has for his juicy, swaggering riffs. The Rich Robinson ES-335 nails exactly what Rich loves in a vintage early '60s ES-335: killer authentic faded-Cherry looks, creamy yet clear PAF tones, and the added versatility of a genuine Bigsby vibrato with traditional "Custom Made" plate to cover the stopbar stud holes.
This "small block" incarnation of the fabled ES-335 is dear to the hearts of many great players, and you'll find its full mojo embodied in the Rich Robinson ES-335. Built to the original ES-335 semi-hollow design with a body made from maple laminates and a solid center block to cut feedback and enhance sustain, this is one of the most adaptable electrics on the planet, excelling at anything from jazz, to pop, to country, to flat-out Black Crowes-certified rock'n'roll. Rich's preferred neck profile makes it superbly comfortable to play, and there's a little extra real estate at the 1.711"-wide nut to give you plenty of room to roam. Load in a BurstBucker 1 at the neck and a slightly hotter BurstBucker 2 at the bridge, dress it all in a luscious aged-Cherry finish given Gibson's exclusive VOS process, with gently aged and period-correct nickel hardware, and pack it in a brown hardshell case with plush charcoal lining and Certificate of Authenticity, this is a classic ES-335 you'll want to get your hands on right away.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: 3-ply maple/poplar/maple
- Body wood: 3-ply maple/poplar/maple
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Shape: Rich preferred
- Wood: Mahogany with maple spline
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Historic
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl block
- Nut width: 1.711" (43.45mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: BurstBucker 1
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: BurstBucker 2
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: Not applicable
- Active EQ: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Black Beauty capacitors
- Control layout: Separate volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Kill switch: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B7
- Tuning machines: Kluson
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Bigsby tailpiece
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Pick up a guitar that's Rich in tone and versatility. Order today.