- Product 474893
Gibson SG Goddess (Ice Burst)
- Write a Review
The SG Goddess is the perfect guitar for a guitar god in training. It is a pure rock and roll version of the SG with a slim '60s neck, alnico humbuck...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
How sweet it is!
The SG Goddess is the perfect guitar for a guitar god in training. It is a pure rock and roll version of the SG with a slim '60s neck, alnico humbuckers, trapezoid neck inlays, and beaufiful burst finishes in unusual colors.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- '60s-style neck profile
- Ebony fingerboard
- Pearloid trapezoid
- Chrome hardware
- Compensated wraparound bridge
- Chrome top hat knobs
- Auto-Trim tuners
- 490R and 490T alnico magnet humbuckers
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Single-ply fingerboard binding
- Peghead Pitch: 17 degrees
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 0.775"
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 0.875"
- Heel Length: 5/8"
- Neck Joint Location: 19th fret
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Total Neck Length: 18.157"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Width at 12th Fret: 2.062"