- J48841 000001000 J48841000001000
Gibson SJ-200 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This Limited Edition SJ-200 Super Jumbo is a beautiful edition of the world’s most famous acoustic guitar. Crowned with upgraded Gold Grover Imperial...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The King of the Flat-tops with a beautiful and famous ebony finish.
This Limited Edition SJ-200 Super Jumbo is a beautiful edition of the world’s most famous acoustic guitar. Crowned with upgraded Gold Grover Imperial tuners. The SJ-200 features the award-winning L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup system - a bridge plate-mounted micro – phone and undersaddle Element – that results in studio mic’d quality sound no matter where you perform.
Tonewoods: A select Sitka spruce top and maple back and sides make up this iconic instrument. The SJ-200 has been the "Artist's Choice" for all styles of music, from rock to country.
Pickup: The L.R. Baggs Anthem is a simple easy-to-use, natural-sounding pickup with both an under saddle pickup and a bridge plate mounted mic, blended to produce a full, natural sound.
Finish: Dressed for rock and roll with a hand-sprayed Ebony finish in Gibson's world-famous nitrocellulose lacquer.
Tuners: The headstock of this Limited Edition is crowned with gold Grover Imperial tuners, blending the functionality of a precise 16:1 gear ratio and exquisite vintage styling.
Inlays: Traditional mother-of-pearl Gibson block and crown inlay are hand-set into the headstock, while the rosewood fingerboard is dressed with the classic Graduated Crown inlays.
Pickguard: The distinctive SJ-200 pickguard design complements the aesthetics of this Limited Edition acoustic.
Neck Profile: The 2-piece maple neck is shaped to a comfortable round profile, allowing easy playability anywhere on the neck.
High-End Appointments: This Limited Edition of the "King of the Flat-tops" includes traditional high-end SJ-200 appointments like 6-ply top binding, 4-ply back binding, and a bound fingerboard and headstock.
- Body type: Super Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Gold Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this great Gibson with a quick click or call today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.