- Product J10087
G&L Tribute Fiorano GTS Electric Guitar Transparent Black Rosewood Fretboard w/ Padded G&L Guitar Case
- Write a Review
G&L founder Leo Fender had a vision for a new guitar, and his partner George Fullerton sketched that vision. G&L’s Steve Grom uncovered the s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A body designed by Leo Fender with a set neck and Gagon-designed humbuckers
G&L founder Leo Fender had a vision for a new guitar, and his partner George Fullerton sketched that vision. G&L’s Steve Grom uncovered the sketch three decades later in Leo’s workshop, and his colleague Paul Gagon set about turning the vision into reality. He enlisted Jackson Guitars founder Grover Jackson – a long-time friend and collaborator – to contribute.
The result is an instrument that’s steeped in rock-guitar history but groundbreaking: the Fiorano, the first set-neck, 25½”-scale, three-tuners-to-a-side guitar G&L has ever offered. It’s a striking instrument and, quite simply, it rocks.
It joins the pioneering 24¾”-scale Ascari in G&L’s Tribute Series, and it delivers on its promise. The 24-fret neck and Gagon-designed humbuckers are made for brutal riffing and detuned/drop-tuned heaviness – but the Fiorino cleans up beautifully when asked.
The sweeping lines and three-by-three headstock (inspired by the original drawing) are both powerful and refined. Fittingly, we named Fiorano after the curvaceous test track of Italy’s most renowned supercar maker, a place where tradition turns groundbreaking.
G&L’s Padded molded case is a light and flexible case with sturdy side walls to protect your instrument without being too heavy. Covered with a sturdy nylon skin and plush instrument compartment, this case combines the ruggedness of a hardshell case with the flexibilty and lightweight comfort of a gig bag.
- Mahogany body with Flame Maple top
- Mahogany neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- G&L AS4255B pickup in neck position, G&L AW4368B in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- 3 position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil tap
- Tone-Pros locking C-TPFP bridge and CT1 tailpiece
- Includes G&L padded case
Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back. Order today.
Tribute Fiorano GTS Electric Guitar Transparent Black Rosewood Fretboard w/ Padded G&L Guitar Case
- CONSTRUCTION: set-neck
- SCALE: 25-1/2"
- PICKUPS: G&L AS4255B in neck position, G&L AW4368B in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- BODY WOOD: Mahogany with Flame Maple top
- NECK WOOD: Mahogany with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- FRETS: 24 medium jumbo
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16"
- NECK PROFILE: modern slim C
- NECK INLAY: Abalone dot
- BRIDGE: Tone-Pros locking C-TPFP bridge and CT1 tailpiece
- CONTROLS: 3 position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil tap
- FINISH: Trans Red or Trans Black, bound body and neck