- Product H89884
Gretsch Guitars G5191TMS Tim Armstrong Electromatic Hollowbody Guitar
- Write a Review
Loud and ferocious, the Gretsch G5191TMS Tim Armstrong Electromatic Hollowbody Guitar bears the personal stamp of Rancid founder and punk godfather A...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Two dynamic new "Black Top" Filter™Tron pickups and the personal stamp of the punk godfather.
Loud and ferocious, the Gretsch G5191TMS Tim Armstrong Electromatic Hollowbody Guitar bears the personal stamp of Rancid founder and punk godfather Armstrong. Further, it features two dynamic new "Black Top" Filter™Tron pickups, which endow the latest generation of Electromatic hollow-body models with an electrifying new voice and identity.
Huge tone resonates from its bound single-cutaway hollow body, which features parallel tone bar bracing with sound post and bound f holes. Other features include a one-piece maple neck with graphite nut, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and acrylic block inlays, gold-plated pickup bezels, three-position pickup switch, Adjusto-Matic bridge and Bigsby-licensed B60G vibrato tailpiece, gold-plated hardware, Grover tuners, bound headstock, and Armstrong's signature on the truss rod cover.
- 5-ply maple archtop body
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- "Black Top" Filter™Tron
- 3-way switch and master volume
- Individual pickup volume & tone controls
- Gold plated hardware
- Bigsby vibrato
- Grover tuners
If you like the look, you'll love the sound and feel. Order today.
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape: Single Cutaway
- Body Back: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Sides: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Top: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body Depth: 2.6875" (68 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.33" (618 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: "Black Top" Filter'Tron Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood Based Adjusto-Matic
- Bridge Cover: Bigsby Licensed B60G Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover Gold-Plated Enclosed Tuners
- Unique Features: Block Acrylic Inlay Position Markers, Gold-Plated Hardware, Graphite Nut, Grover Tuners, Gold-Plated Pickup Bezels, Bigsby Licensed B60G Vibrato Tailpiece, Multi-Bound Body Top and Back, Fingerboard and Headstock, Single Ply Bound F Holes, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, "Black Top" Filter'Tron Pickups, Adjustable Truss Rod