- Product 513136
Gretsch Guitars G6122-1959LH Chet Atkins Country Gentleman Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
A single-cutaway slice of history! Designed in close conjunction with Paul Yandell, Chet Atkins' rhythm guitarist, the G6122-1959 Country Gentleman p...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
A single-cutaway slice of history! Designed in close conjunction with Paul Yandell, Chet Atkins' rhythm guitarist, the G6122-1959 Country Gentleman precisely replicates the world's most famous '59 6122 model. Features include custom handmade pickups by TV Jones, a slightly wider neck, Bigsby B6GWST vibrato tailpiece with stationary arm and optional swivel arm. Left-handed version.
- Body Style: Left-handed Single Cutaway
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Back and Sides: Laminated Maple Body, 17" Wide, 2.25" Deep
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Pickups: 1 TV Jones Plus Ht (Bridge),
- 1 TV Jones Super-Tron Classic (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume (Bridge Pickup),
- Master Tone,
- Master Volume
- Width At Nut: 1-3/4" (44.5mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm)
- Bridge: Ebony-Based Gold Rocking Bar Bridge
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Bigsby B6GW Vibrato Tailpiece with Wire Handle
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- No. Of Frets: 21 (Plus Zero Fret)
- Machine Heads: Grover Imperial Gold-Plated Die-Cast Tuners
Call or click today to order.