- Product H92926
Gretsch Guitars G6128T Duo Jet Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gretsch Professional Collection now includes the striking new G6128T-DCM Duo Jet, which features a double-cutaway chambered mahogany body finishe...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The Gretsch Professional Collection now includes the striking new G6128T-DCM Duo Jet, which features a double-cutaway chambered mahogany body finished in black and a three-ply arched maple top finished in Dark Cherry Metallic with single-ply binding.
The one-piece mahogany neck has a single-ply bound headstock with pearloid Gretsch logo, 12"-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ "thumbnail" inlays, a bone nut and a zero fret. Other features include dual High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ pickups, "G" Arrow control knobs and chrome hardware, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned ebony base and Bigsby® B3C tailpiece, Grover® Sta-Tite™ tuners and Schaller® strap locks. Deluxe hard-shell case included.
A striking double cutaway with dual Filter'Tron pickups and Bigsby tremolo.
- Double-cutaway chambered mahogany body
- Three-ply arched maple top finished
- One-piece mahogany neck
- 12"-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Pearloid Neo-Classic™ "thumbnail" inlays
- Bone nut and a zero fret
- Dual High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ pickups
- "G" Arrow control knobs and chrome hardware
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned ebony base
- Bigsby® B3C tailpiece
- Grover® Sta-Tite™ tuners
- Schaller® strap locks
Enjoy this elegant combination of classic Gretsch style and sound. Order today.
G6128T Duo Jet Electric Guitar
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Back: Chamber Mahogany
- Body Sides: Chamber Mahogany
- Body Top: Arched Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.68" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with PINNED Ebony Base
- Bridge Cover: Bigsby® B3C Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch® Logo
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™
- String Nut: Bone
- Unique Features: Chambered Mahogany Body w/Arched Laminated Maple Top, Dark Cherry Metallic Top with Black Back and Sides, 1-3/4" Body Depth, Pinned Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge, Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail Inlays, Schaller® Strap Locks, Adjustable Truss Rod
- Case Gig Bags: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
Comments about Gretsch Guitars G6128T Duo Jet Electric Guitar:
This used guitar was truly in mint condition. There was absolutely no sign of wear and it even had the "new guitar" smell.
It comes in a hardcase with a gretsch logo on the side. The inside is covered in nice soft velvet.
I`m not sure wether made in Japan or China makes a difference, but this one (made in Japan) feels and plays absolutely great. Excellent build quality with tight tuning screws, great sounding pickups and smooth tone and volume pots.
Personally I bought this guitar because I wanted the Malcolm Young sound and it sure sounds like it. There is nothing like the raw fat sound of filtertrons. I havn`t tried this guitar with a Marshall yet, only homebrew single ended tube amps using 6BM8,6008, and a tiny Fneder Champion 6V6. They all sound terriffic.