- Product 517742
Gretsch Guitars G7593BK Black Falcon I Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gretsch Black Falcon I boasts all the dark good looks of the other Black Falcons, but features a few notable differences. The first is the Bigsby...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Black Falcon with distinguishing characteristics.
The Gretsch Black Falcon I boasts all the dark good looks of the other Black Falcons, but features a few notable differences. The first is the Bigsby B6 vibrato with a classy-looking and very functional wire handle. Next you've got a horizontal Gretsch logo on the classic V-shape headstock, pearloid block inlays in the ebony fretboard, and an Adjusto-Matic bridge on an ebony base.
The rest is vintage Black Falcon all the way: hollow maple body, maple neck, Grover Imperial tuners, dual High Sensitive Filter'Tron„¢ pickups, the famous Gretsch 3-position master tone switch, gold-plated hardware, gold sparkle binding, and gold pickguard with falcon design.
- Single cutaway hollowbody guitar
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Arched laminated maple top
- 17" wide, 2-3/4" deep laminated maple body
- 3-piece maple neck
- 2 High Sensitive FilterTron pickups
- 3-position pickup toggle switch
- Neck pickup volume, bridge pickup volume, master volume
- 3-position master tone switch
- 12" radius, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Adjusto-Matic bridge on ebony base
- Bigsby B6GW vibrato tailpiece with wire handle
- Gold-plated hardware
- Gloss urethane finish
- Grover® Imperial machine heads
- V-Shaped Falcon headstock with horizontal Gretsch logo
- Pearloid block fingerboard inlays
- Gold sparkle binding
- Gold plexi pickguard with falcon detail
- Knurled strap retainer knobs
- Adjustable truss rod