- Product 517919
Guild CD-1 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The CD-1 model is one of Guild's Contemporary Series acoustic guitars. It features a vintage dreadnought body, a natural finish, patented Guild Neck ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides give the CD-1 bell-like resonance.
The CD-1 model is one of Guild's Contemporary Series acoustic guitars. It features a vintage dreadnought body, a natural finish, patented Guild Neck Block System, solid Sitka spruce top, solid rosewood back and sides, Madagascar rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mahogany neck, ivoroid binding, lacquer finish, mother-of-pearl logo and abalone dot inlays.
- Body style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Bracing: Guild scalloped spruce
- Back: Solid rosewood
- Sides: Solid rosewood
- Bridge: Madagascar rosewood
- Neck: One-piece mahogany bolt-on
- Fretboard: Madagascar rosewood (12" radius)
- Width at nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 21
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine heads: Gotoh 500 open back tuners
- Finish: High gloss (nitrocellulose lacquer)
- Neck system: Patented graphite neck-block bolt-on, dual locked graphite neck reinforcement tubes
- Position inlays: Abalone dots
- Bridge pins: Madagascar rosewood with abalone dots
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Streamlined compensated bone
- Bindings: Multilaminated ivoroid and end-strip with red and black accent lines, Rosette: Contemporary Guild style made of Madagascar rosewood with ivoroid and red and black accent lines
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Strap button: Factory installed forward with internally braced support
- Logo: Guild vintage script mother-of-pearl
- Case: includes deluxe hardshell case
- Strings: Guild L350 phosphor bronze, gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The sound is elevated to a new level,it takes you away. I have a 1966 Guild D-35 which I've owned for 30 years and It has a Very Great Sound,but This One grabes you! In side it reads Made to Be Played! I was surounded by 30 other guitars and each time I Came Back To the Guild! It Keeps Your Attention and I bought it the next Day! Sweetest Sound, Like Hearing for the first time a Rich Definate Sound All of it's OWN!