- Product 514858
Guild Contemporary Series CV-2C Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Guild CV-2C Acoustic Guitar has a solid red spruce top, solid flame maple back and sides with scalloped red spruce bracing, and the D-TAR® Wave-L...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
All of the quality and tones that modern players expect, with innovative new twists on tradition that must be played to be believed!
The Guild CV-2C Acoustic Guitar has a solid red spruce top, solid flame maple back and sides with scalloped red spruce bracing, and the D-TAR® Wave-Length„¢ w/Load 'N Lock pickup system. Made with the F-40 body style that has been in the Guild line since 1955, the CV-2C incorporates innovative technologies like the patent pending Guild® Graphite Neck Block System for exceptional tone, playability, and longevity. Rich features include a bound ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, abalone dot inlays, and ivoroid body binding.
If you want a loud, projecting guitar with versatile sound and an easy-to-hold body shape, you'll find the Guild CV-2C Guitar to be just what you're looking for. In addition to a great price, the Guild has a more "woody" tone and is road-worthy without compromising sound and playability.
- Body Style: F-40
- Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Guild Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Flame Maple
- Sides: Solid Flame Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany (Bolt-On)
- Fretboard: Ebony (12" Radius)
- Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Gotoh 700 Series Open-Back Tuners
- Electronics: D-TAR® Wave-Length„¢ w/Load 'N
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls surface mounted inside the soundhole. Two adjustable trim pots in the preamp, one low frequency shelving and one high frequency shelving
- Finish: High Gloss (Thin Nitrocellulose Lacquer)
- Unique Features: Patent Pending Locking Graphite Neck-Block Bolt-On Neck System with Sound-Directing Graphite Spider Support System, Dual Locked Graphite Neck Reinforcement Tubes, Scalloped Red Spruce Braced Top, Abalone Dot Position Inlays, Bone Bridge Pins, Bone Nut, Streamlined Compensated Bone Saddle, Multi-Lam Ivoroid Bindings and End-Strip with Red and Black Accent Lines, Contemporary Guild Rosette of Madagascar Rosewood, Ivoroid and Red and Black Accent Lines, Factory Installed Forward Strap Button with Internally Braced Support, Vintage Script Mother-of-Pearl Guild Headstock Logo, Contemporary Mother-of-Pearl Guild Headstock Shield
- Strings: D'Addario .012 to .053