- Product 512084
Guild F50R Vintage Jumbo Acoustic Guitar With Case
- Write a Review
Nothing sings out as bold and true as a Guild jumbo acoustic guitar. They are the original Guild flat-tops, first manufactured in Manhattan in 1954. ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
If you like the projection of a real jumbo acoustic-electric, this guitar is for you.
Nothing sings out as bold and true as a Guild jumbo acoustic guitar. They are the original Guild flat-tops, first manufactured in Manhattan in 1954. From the beauty of the spruce and the elegance of the rosewood to the depth of the nitrocellulose finish, Guild proudly stands behind their quality materials.
In 1965, Guild offered its popular F-50 in a rosewood version. Like those classic guitars, the new F-50R features a solid rosewood back and sides with the same vintage specs as its predecessor. It has a 4.8"-deep body, "X" bracing pattern and a rosewood bridge. The F-50R has a completely different sound and warmer tone than its maple sibling, the F-50, and has been an instrument of choice for players such as Bonnie Raitt, Bryan Adams and Dan Hicks.
- Body style: jumbo
- Top: solid AAA sitka spruce
- Bracing: custom X
- Back: solid rosewood
- Sides: solid rosewood
- Bridge: rosewood
- Neck: 3-piece mahogany/maple/mahogany
- Fretboard: ebony (12" radius)
- Width at nut: 1-11/16"
- No. Of frets: 20
- Scale length: 25-5/8"
- Hardware: gold
- Machine heads: Grover gold plated die-cast tuners
- Finish: high gloss (nitro-cellulose lacquer)
- Unique features: natural mother-of-pearl and abalone position inlays, tortoise shell pickguard
- Case: includes C5217 deluxe hardshell guitar case
- Strings: Guild L350 phosphor bronze, gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053