- Product 513358
Guild GAD-C1 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Guild GAD-C1 classical guitar has a solid American red cedar top, solid mahogany back and sides, bone nut, bone compensated saddle, one-piece mah...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A solid cedar top gives the GAD-C1 tone that goes for miles.
The Guild GAD-C1 classical guitar has a solid American red cedar top, solid mahogany back and sides, bone nut, bone compensated saddle, one-piece mahogany neck, all wood binding and purfling, ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge, 52 mm nut width and 650 mm scale length.
This solid western red cedar top Guild Classical is a rare find. Order yours today!
- Model Name: GAD-C1
- Model Number: 381-0901
- Category: Guild Acoustic Design Series Classical
- Body Style: Hauser Classical shape
- Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Bracing: Special Guild Classical Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Indian Mahogany
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Neck: One-Piece Mahogany with Rosewood Insert
- Fretboard: Ebony (Flat Radius)
- Width at Nut: 2" (52 mm)
- No. of Frets: 18
- Scale Length: 25.59" (650 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Guide Special 3-in-line Tuners with Black Buttons
- Finish: High Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Binding: Wood Body
- Purfling: Wood
- Rosette: Wood Mosaic
- Side Dot Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Headcap: Rosewood
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strings: D'Addario .016 to .054
- Introduced: 1/2007
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This guitar is AMAZING!!! Me and my dad went to the local music store and bought one, and since it was recomended to us by a music teacher we had no choise, but to buy it. My dad picked it up, and he fell in love with it. I played it this morning and I fell in love with it. If your on the eage, and you can't deside wheather or not to buy it, do be. This guitar is definitly what you need!!! (We also got it with a free hard case)
This acoutstic is just gorgeous ion person, and sounds like it looks. The guitar has such a rich, warm buttery tone and such a nice slick ebony fretboard. What are you doing still reading? Go out and buy one now and see for yourself.